Welcome to our volunteer page and thank you to everyone who helped make 2019 so successful.
The 2020 International BE event will run from 28th-30th May with Arena Eventing & the Hunt Relay on “Belsay Sunday” 31st May.
An event of this scale takes many months of planning and lots of people are involved in one way or another to make it happen. We are always interested in hearing from people who want to get involved as volunteers. Whether it’s jump judging, dressage stewarding, collecting score sheets or helping in the secretary’s tent, experience is helpful but not essential. Full training will be given. We also appreciate the help of volunteers with tasks running up to the event such as the following:
* Roping off the showjumping and dressage arenas, warm up areas and walkways
* Flagging the Cross Country Tracks and stringing where required
* Erecting all event signage and dressage boards & dressing cross country fences
* Marking out trade stand area, putting up signage and sponsorship boards
* Making up judges packs and setting up Sponsor and Secretary Marquees
Please complete the form below to register your interest in volunteering for 2020.
This year the volunteer roles will be full day but we will be as flexible as possible if you cannot stay for the whole day. Do let us know your availability on the form.
Refreshments, coffee, tea and cakes will be supplied throughout the day to all volunteers.