Thank you to everyone who helped make 2019 so successful.
The 2020 International BE event will run from 28th-30th May with Arena Eventing & the Hunt Relay on “Belsay Sunday” 31st May.
An event of this scale takes many months of planning and lots of people are involved in one way or another to make it happen. We are always interested in hearing from people who want to get involved as volunteers. Whether it’s jump judging, dressage stewarding, collecting score sheets or helping in the secretary’s tent, experience is helpful but not essential. Full training will be given.
We always appreciate the help of volunteers with the following tasks in the run up to the event.
* Roping off the showjumping and dressage arenas, warm up areas and walkways
* Start flagging the Cross Country Tracks and stringing where required
* Wash all event signage and dressage boards and start dressing fences
* Marking out trade stand area, putting up signage and sponsorship boards
* Making up judges packs and setting up Sponsor and Secretary Marquees
Details of volunteer roles for 2020 will be available on this page soon along with a registration form to complete.
Refreshments, coffee, tea and cakes will be supplied throughout the day to all volunteers.